Book an Appointment
COVID-19 terms and conditions of appointments
As of 19th July 2021, the Covid-19 regulations are lifting, however we still need to carry on the responsibility of stopping the spread of the virus where we can. To do this we have carried out a thorough risk assessment of the boutique and the processes we undertake during our appointments. With that in mind, we kindly ask that you review and accept the conditions listed below before requesting an appointment.
Before your appointment
Prior to each appointment, all areas of the shop are cleaned and disinfected. It is also recommended for all Brides and their guests to download the NHS Covid-19 app so that you can check in on your arrival.
Customers entering the boutique
Although there won’t be a restriction on guests that the bride is allowed to bring, it is recommended that you bring a maximum 4 guests (so 5 people including bride) This will allow for easier social distancing if any of the brides guests felt the need to do so. Upon entering, it is recommended to check in using our QR code and then to antibac your hands. Masks are optional.
During the appointment
The bridal consultant taking your appointment will choose on whether or not to wear a mask at their own accord.
- If you have a cough, fever or loss of smell, you are required to self isolate and must not attend or book an appointment.
- If you are wearing gloves on entering the premises, you will be asked to take these off and replace them with new ones, which can be provided if needed.
- Although toilets are open, it is recommended that they are avoided wherever possible. However, hand washing facilities are freely available to use.
- We will not be allowing cash transactions, so card is preferable.
- We will not be offering any beverages during the appointment.