Book an Appointment
COVID-19 terms and conditions of appointments
With the current Covid-19 situation upon us, it is paramount that we put the safety and well-being of our staff and customers first. To do this we have carried out a thorough risk assessment of the boutique and the processes we undertake during our appointments. In line with Government guidelines, we are re-opening the boutique from the 15th June but with a number of new rules in place to help protect the health and safety of all of us. With that in mind, we kindly ask that you review and accept the conditions listed below before requesting an appointment.
Before your appointment
Prior to each appointment, all areas of the shop are cleaned and disinfected. Anyone working at the boutique will also follow proper hygiene protocols (including temperature monitoring) in order to keep themselves safe as well. It is also essential for all Brides and their guests to download the NHS Covid-19 app so that you can check in on your arrival.
Customers entering the boutique
All customers will be asked to bring a maximum of 2 guests with them (3 people including the bride). Your guests should be either in your bubble or part of the same household (please note that these are ever changing circumstances so please check on your local restrictions at the time of your booking). Upon entering, you will be asked to check in using our QR code, to antibac your hands, and then put gloves on, which we will provide. The gloves will remain on whilst handling the dresses. The bride will be asked to continue wearing the gloves, however guests will be allowed to take them off once they are seated in the family room. Customers will be asked to maintain a 1 metre + social distancing rule (unless you are from the same household).
During the appointment
The bridal consultant taking your appointment will be wearing gloves and a mask at all times. The boutique has enough space for 3 people to practice social distancing in the family room and 2 people in the fitting room. The bride will be asked to keep gloves and mask on at all times.
- If you have a cough, fever or loss of smell, you are required to self isolate and must not attend or book an appointment.
- If you are wearing gloves on entering the premises, you will be asked to take these off and replace them with new ones, which can be provided if needed.
- Although toilets are open, it is recommended that they are avoided wherever possible. However, hand washing facilities are freely available to use.
- We will not be allowing cash transactions, so card is preferable.
- We will not be offering any beverages during the appointment.
- Dresses will be steamed as a precaution after their use.
- It is preferable that children are not brought to the appointment.